Search Engine Marketing or SEM is a group of marketing methods used to increase the visibility of your website on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Some SEM methods that we utilize are:
PPC | Pay per Click Advertising uses sponsored search engine listings to drive traffic to your website or a specific landing page. The advertiser bids for search terms and the search engine ranks ads based on competitive auction as well as other factors. PPC can have immediate impact if your website is set up to convert customers. Over one-third of all online consumers select a business or service based on its location. Whether your business or service is local, regional or services multiple states, MYC has solutions that fit your exacting needs within your niche market. Our South Florida PPC management solutions are geo-targeted and demographically targeted campaigns designed to capture consumers who are searching for your local business or service online. Our professionally managed PPC advertising service features the following:
- Personal account representative.
- Click tracking.
- Custom lead generation forms and landing pages.
- Easy to read reporting and analysis.
- Relevant keyword research for your specific business or service.
- Relevant and creative ad copy.
Why use MarketYourCorp.com for South Florida PPC Management?
• Using MYC to run your PPC campaign will help it perform better, increase your ROI and deliver more conversions for your budget.
• MYC can reduce your costs. Managing your PPC campaign properly takes time. Most of our clients PPC campaigns require daily monitoring.
• Up to date skill level. MYC is continuously researching the dynamic changes that search engines make to their PPC offerings.
• Useful management information. A good PPC manager will produce regular analytical summary reports highlighting the most pertinent information. These reports are used to improve not only the PPC campaign itself, but assist us in other areas of marketing as well.
SEO | Search Engine Optimization improves your website rankings for relevant keywords in search results by improving structure and content of each page. 85% of Internet traffic starts at the search engine level, with most traffic coming coming from Google. If your business has a web presence but doesn’t have top ranking on the major search engines for your targeted keyword phrases then you could be losing money to your local and Internet based competition each day.
Link Building Services | Search engines such as Google emphasize the importance on the quality and quantity of inbound links pointing back to your website, Facebook page, and even google plus posts. Quality inbound links are one of the most important factors in how search engines such as Google, Bing & Yahoo rank where your website will display in search results. Google and other search engines are constantly reviewing the inbound links to your website and social media to determine the authority, relevance and overall popularity of your website across the Web. The more quality links pointing back to your website, the higher your website can rank.
Call us at 954-916-9800 or fill out the form below for your free consultation. Our South Florida PPC Management Service will generate leads within days.