Maximize your PPC conversion rate with these valuable tips that will help you maintain excellent ad performance.
If you utilize pay per click advertising to its fullest potential, or you are in the market for a company to manage your PPC campaign you will find that it can be a remarkable marketing tool that can effectively help drive the exponential growth of your business. However, it requires consistent monitoring, management, split testing, and even regular overhaul of your ad copy and creative in order to keep the campaign performing optimally. Even when your ad is performing well and has a high click through rate, you should still be regularly testing different ads to see if you can improve the CTR (click through ratio). Your Google AdWords Optimization must never come to a stand still. Here are some strategies for infusing new creativity into your PPC ad copy straight from the professionals at MarketYourCorp.com:
1. Site Links. Using new site links on different ad variations while still pertaining to the ad copy in order to solicit clicks will shed light on what is most effective. Be sure to focus on directing visitors to related pages that correspond with your ad via the site links. MarketYourCorp.com specializes in these details. We ensure that your campaign is always working to its fullest potential by testing multiple site links, and identifying which ones are not only producing the highest CTR, but also resulting in the most conversions.
2. Keep an eye on what the competition is doing. You can learn what works from your competitors who are successful. You want your ad copy to be original, but you can get a sense of the tone, what message is being driven, and the approach of those who are doing it right. These things can be helpful when you are trying to produce an ad that is credible, persuasive, and produces action.
3. Get new ideas from old school resources. Read magazines and other printed publications to get ideas from the advertising you see. Big brands still spend exorbitant amounts of money to put their ads in major publications, so most of them know what works.
4. Don’t fast forward through the commercials. Instead, watch them. You never know when inspiration may strike. Large corporations that spend the money for expensive airtime slots also pay the best experts in the biz to create their ads. It makes sense to check out what tools they are using to attract customers. Pay attention to their approach, tag lines, and phrasing.
5. Stay current and up to date on the latest news and trends. Skimming PPC related news sites and blogs that are updated daily for 15 to 20 minutes per day will keep you on top of the game! It’s just as beneficial as any other tool!
MarketYourCorp.com is the leader in Pay Per Click marketing management and search engine marketing. Call and speak with a MarketYourCorp.com professional at: (954) 916 – 9800 to learn more about how we can facilitate the growth of your business, and increase your profits by getting you more leads and phone calls. MarketYourCorp.com is a Google Certified Partner, and your trusted online marketing professional.